Hydrovac excavating is one of the most efficient and safest ways to move earth. Our fleet of late-model Tornado Hydrovacs are capable of exposing underground facilities, removing debris, slotting trenches, and digging holes in the harshest climates.
DFI maintains an extensive range of equipment for handling any project. Whether we are dealing with large or small jobs, in adverse climates, or overcoming space restrictions, you can count on DFI to have the equipment on site and on time.
- High capacity, tri-axle hydrovac units
- Water trucks
- Boom reach of 30 ft.
- Lasts 7-8 hours
- Suction up to 6,250 dfm (the most powerful equipment in the industry)
- Tri-drive units capable of carrying up to 10 m3 of fresh water and 10 m3 of debris
- Can work in temperatures as low as -40°C
- Equipment is housed in a heated van body to withstand the coldest nights
- Equipped with 1,000,000 btu burners
Equipment for Every Need
- Capable of performing all civil and energy industry jobs
- Wide range of water pressure capabilities to suit varying applications
- Equal potential bonding for exposure to buried high voltage lines
Highly Trained Operators
- Fortis certified
- Ground Disturbance certified
- H2S Alive instruction
- First aid training and other industry certification requirements